• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model isnt working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i cant get this model to work,

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...?prev=t=2&search=Fel%20Orc&r=20&d=list&page=3

as far as i know im doin it right, other models have worked for me b4, but i cant find where to put the portrait file, only the model,, anyway it comes up with the models shadow but no model can somebody try see if they can get it working, or make another model very similar to this that does work, its a great model and it would be awsome if it worked, thanks

Level 2
Ah, I see, I don't suppose you know of anyone who could make me a Grom model, with differant single shoulderpad (the one he uses atm looks lame) and wielding a similar kind of axe to the one in the model I posted? one that looks more like Gorehowl. I just think the axe he currently wields in the w3 games looks way worse than it should. If you / anyone can help me out on this it would be awesome :D id do it myself but i have no idea how to put attachments onto other models, id need some kind of video tutorial lol.. though I do have the w3 viewer etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.