• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model - HumanPanter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi i was wondering if some one could make a humanpanter model i searched int he model section but didnt find any so it should look like the one in the picture...

Picture:
images

Grimmjow_Pantera.png

Level 4
a bleach map death gods vs hollows.... so here are some screenshots

Attachments

• War3 2008-04-12 16-12-40-81.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-12-40-81.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 217
  • War3 2008-04-12 16-12-21-84.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-12-21-84.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 210
  • War3 2008-04-12 16-11-55-14.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-11-55-14.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 175
  • War3 2008-04-12 16-11-04-37.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-11-04-37.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 201
  • War3 2008-04-12 16-10-10-84.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-10-10-84.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 179
  • War3 2008-04-12 16-09-51-17.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-09-51-17.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 193
  • War3 2008-04-12 16-09-45-31.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-09-45-31.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 184
  • War3 2008-04-12 16-09-35-12.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-09-35-12.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 150
  • War3 2008-04-12 16-07-18-23.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-07-18-23.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 136
  • War3 2008-04-12 16-03-10-53.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-03-10-53.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 156
  • War3 2008-04-12 16-01-32-60.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-01-32-60.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 217
  • War3 2008-04-12 16-00-28-65.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-00-28-65.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 146
  • War3 2008-04-12 16-01-59-07.jpg
    War3 2008-04-12 16-01-59-07.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Okay, lemme go through those screenshots one at a time...

1. Ooo, a green square for an icon? How snazzy. And I just love how your hero is called "Default string".
  2. What's up with his buff? Why are you using the texture that's part of the Voodoo ability model?
  3. Okay, tinting that portal black looks HORRIBLE.
  4. I can see that you're trying to go for "scary and powerful", but making it scaled to 20 times just makes it look stupid. Also you've got another green square there. And what's up with that big flat thing in the background?
  5. Again, don't use part of a ability model for an icon. And that's a very... interesting use of that Death Bolt model. It looks cheap though.
  6. Why is the tree half way through the house?
  7. Power lines don't go through windows and walls like that.
  8. Street lights aren't that big. And what's with the scorch marks everywhere?
  9. People don't just have corpses sitting in the road like that. And why is there a sudden forest of bushes?
  10. Okay, the purple fade filter has GOT to go. And what's with the gigantic grunt? It doesn't make it look powerful, it just makes it look ridiculous.
  11. Everything that's wrong I've already said.
  12. Random sand place? The fuck? Also, what's with the black icon?
  13. See #11.

Level 4
Okay, lemme go through those screenshots one at a time...

1. Ooo, a green square for an icon? How snazzy. And I just love how your hero is called "Default string".
  2. What's up with his buff? Why are you using the texture that's part of the Voodoo ability model?
  3. Okay, tinting that portal black looks HORRIBLE.
  4. I can see that you're trying to go for "scary and powerful", but making it scaled to 20 times just makes it look stupid. Also you've got another green square there. And what's up with that big flat thing in the background?
  5. Again, don't use part of a ability model for an icon. And that's a very... interesting use of that Death Bolt model. It looks cheap though.
  6. Why is the tree half way through the house?
  7. Power lines don't go through windows and walls like that.
  8. Street lights aren't that big. A nd what's with the scorch marks everywhere?
  9. People don't just have corpses sitting in the road like that. And why is there a sudden forest of bushes?
  10. Okay, the purple fade filter has GOT to go. And what's with the gigantic grunt? It doesn't make it look powerful, it just makes it look ridiculous.
  11. Everything that's wrong I've already said.
  12. Random sand place? The fuck? Also, what's with the black icon?
  13. See #11.

okay...1 the icons must be made its an anime map so i wait till i have the icons i didnt say the map is already finished...2 there is no buff like the voodo aura or what you mean...3 the portal is black because its black in the anime so you musnt critik it if you dont know the anime....4 i laready said that i wait for the icon maker to be finished...5 well it doesnt go through the house...6 well in this map they go through ....7 street lights are okay and they are not marks thats an aura...8 the corpses are there because units were killed and the corpses dont stay forever they stay like 3 seconds ...9 the puprle fade is part of an abillity if you cast the abillity it accompears when the abillity is finished it goes away AND THE GRUNT IS PART OF THE ANIME THAT IS A GATE GUARDIAN SO MANY PEOPLES SAY WHY DONT YOU FINISH THE MAP WITHOUT MODELS MODELS DOESNT MAKE A MAP AND THEN SOME ONE SAY WHY WHY IS THE BIG GRUNT THERE -.-....11there is no random sand place the map is normaly with dust i only made see the whole map by the screenshots...so do you have some thing to say???

Level 4
If you wanted a black portal model, you could've requested that. Because right now it looks bad.

well if i request some other thing i must add screenshots reason etc. well i cant upload screenshots for every request i must ever make new ones because the hive says u already ulpoaded that .... so i only request the most important things

Level 9
Pyritie is just trying to get you over that hill between an ok map and a good map, so just try to chill man.

There are some, not to be offensive or that I think I'm better in any way, noobISH things that you can see in the map.

Although, I do thank you for being a member that is requested that has more than 15% of their map complete.

What he meant about the grunt was that HUGE units in games can get annoying and look dumb to some. I just find that they're annoying if you're trying to select another unit and some huge unit is in the way of that.

Edit: by the way, where could I find those models?

Level 5
Those all look like the models my friend zodd said someone made for him O-o, you wouldn't happen to be zodd's legendary modeler would you XD?

Edit: Nevermind I asked that question, *just realized if you're looking for someone to make a model it probably isn't you that made those XD, my bad.*

Level 4
Pyritie is just trying to get you over that hill between an ok map and a good map, so just try to chill man.

There are some, not to be offensive or that I think I'm better in any way, noobISH things that you can see in the map.

Although, I do thank you for being a member that is requested that has more than 15% of their map complete.

What he meant about the grunt was that HUGE units in games can get annoying and look dumb to some. I just find that they're annoying if you're trying to select another unit and some huge unit is in the way of that.

Edit: by the way, where could I find those models?

wich model do you mean the grunt?
Those all look like the models my friend zodd said someone made for him O-o, you wouldn't happen to be zodd's legendary modeler would you XD?

Edit: Nevermind I asked that question, *just realized if you're looking for someone to make a model it probably isn't you that made those XD, my bad.*

ya^^

Level 14
The map looks amazing. There are some things that need to be fixed but as you're not done there's no reason for anyone to say it looks bad.
As someone who loves bleach (i'm not a fanboy) I knew exactly who the giant Grunt was (I believe it's Jidanbou, correct?) and who the Sand Guardian was (the Guardian of Hueco Mundo, i forget his name).
It looks really good for the intended audience, just the little things that you already know about.
As per the Grimmjow Resurrection form, I would think that the White Balverine model by Dan Van Ohllus (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=50362&prev=s%3Dwolf%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20) would work until you got an actual model for him
I'm currently working on a Anime hero Line war and that was what I was going to do until I was far enough along with the map that requesting seemed prudent.

On a Side note, Where'd you get that Byakuya model!?!? He's my favorite anime character and I would probably give my arm to have it o_O

Level 14
If you had read my post you would see that I said it does need work.
Either way it doesn't matter because this thread is not about his map, it's about his request.
And thank you for making snap judgments about people who you don't even know :)
A fanboy is someone who goes around asking everyone who is on this site for models for some godforsaken map that will never go anywhere. Also, just because someone knows the name to something doesn't mean they're a fanboy. Everyone nows information about a show they watch. If I said I watch South Park and that I love Mr. Hanky does that make me a fanboy? no.

Fanboys are primarily related to people who like the anime Naruto. I hate those people more than anything. The ones who go around with the stupid arm band or bandanna on. I think it's ridiculously stupid.

BUT either way, it doesn't matter to me or this thread what you think of me :)

A fanboy is someone who goes around asking everyone who is on this site for models for some godforsaken map that will never go anywhere.
No, that's just a n00b requester.
If I said I watch South Park and that I love Mr. Hanky does that make me a fanboy? no.
Yes.

Fanboys are primarily related to people who like the anime Naruto. I hate those people more than anything. The ones who go around with the stupid arm band or bandanna on. I think it's ridiculously stupid.
Yes, anime seems to have the most fanboys. But going around with armbands is more than just a fanboy. That's being more like an obsessed fanboy.

Fanboy = a boy who is a fan of something. Of course, it has other connotations.

Level 4
The map looks amazing. There are some things that need to be fixed but as you're not done there's no reason for anyone to say it looks bad.
As someone who loves bleach (i'm not a fanboy) I knew exactly who the giant Grunt was (I believe it's Jidanbou, correct?) and who the Sand Guardian was (the Guardian of Hueco Mundo, i forget his name).
It looks really good for the intended audience, just the little things that you already know about.
As per the Grimmjow Resurrection form, I would think that the White Balverine model by Dan Van Ohllus (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=50362&prev=s%3Dwolf%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20) would work until you got an actual model for him
I'm currently working on a Anime hero Line war and that was what I was going to do until I was far enough along with the map that requesting seemed prudent.

On a Side note, Where'd you get that Byakuya model!?!? He's my favorite anime character and I would probably give my arm to have it o_O

hehe ^^ well yes the grunt is jidanbou and the sand guardian is from hueco mundo ...i got the model from my friend... i can ask him for you so he can give you permission?

Level 14
wow, thanks, that's be really nice of you lol
sure that works lol

And Pyritie, I'm not going to argue fanboydom in a thread. I recognize that you are an amazing map maker, there is no doubt about that.
But there's no need to shoot down something just because you don't like the certain genre it's in.. especially when it's still in the development stage. Discussion over, as it seems like no one really cares, and this is not the place anyway, as it's a request thread.

Level 9
He was just critiquing. Deidara could take what Pyritie said and use it to make his map better.

But there's no need to shoot down something just because you don't like the certain genre it's in.. especially when it's still in the development stage.
But that's exactly his point. If his map is in a beginning developing stage, he shouldn't be requesting models yet.

One of the heroes names was Default String, so that already says a lot.

Level 14
I know, you're both right, if it's still in the development stage you shouldn't be requesting. I'm not going to request for my map (unless someone is willing to give them, or they are already here) until i'm done 90-100% with terrain triggers and abilities.
Models don't make the map, it's just for effect. His map obviously needs a lot of work, but so do most wc3 maps nowadays.
And I pointed out that the White Balverine model by DvO works just as well in the map. I wasn't trying to shoot Pyritie down or anything malicious like that.

Level 4
I know, you're both right, if it's still in the development stage you shouldn't be requesting. I'm not going to request for my map (unless someone is willing to give them, or they are already here) until i'm done 90-100% with terrain triggers and abilities.
Models don't make the map, it's just for effect. His map obviously needs a lot of work, but so do most wc3 maps nowadays.
And I pointed out that the White Balverine model by DvO works just as well in the map. I wasn't trying to shoot Pyritie down or anything malicious like that.

ya thanks anyway:thumbs_up:...

EDIT:and the hero named default string is an error of wc3 word editor i just need to fix it...

Status
Not open for further replies.