• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Hero Penguin Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, I'm doing an escape called Penguin Escape, and how not, I need a Penguin! xD, I'll describe some of what I need: (I'm map maker, not modeller or skinner, etc... I don't exactly know if all what I want is posible):

ADVICE: My english isn't very good...

1º; It will be a Hero so it can't be as smaller how it's the normal, (I can can simple set escale 2 or more, but if you can make it bigger :), and as consecuence of a hero I want that "aura" that the heros have of his color, good for when the player change the color xD...

2º; It will be a "paladin", :pal:, xD, so I need some armor parts on him, principal yellow armor and holy things, and some parts that change the color with the team...

In this moment I don't remmember more, if you need more specifications you can freely ask ^^, evidently if one made the model I'll include him on credits, and he will can be a beta tester of the map, if he wants, (Isn't finished)...

Then I'll need the icon but that's then ...

This is a VER VERY LOL BOCET MAKED WITH PAINT XD...:

dibujowg2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.