• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model - Gaia Transport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I would greatly appreciate it if somebody would make a very naturistic flying transport. It can be a remake of the zepplin or a totally new model. Sorry I cannot provide an image. I'm pretty sure no game has something like a naturistic zepplin and I'm probably the worst drawer of stick figures (Just want to clarify that it doesn't have to be a zepplin).
I'm about 80% done with everything in my map except balancing (Which will never stop happening probably.) The map name is Warmongers, it is an RTS with 3 somewhat unique races. Heres a link if you want to see more info about each race; their strengths & weaknesses.http://clanpox.isgreat.org/index.php?topic=189.0

If you have any questions, you can catch me on Bnet. My account is iMakeMaps@lordaeron
I live in west coast USA so I might not be on the same time scedule as you.

Thank you for listening (Technically reading but w/e lol)

Level 12
Well... it could be something like skybarge except for instead it has vines and stuff on it. Basically have it look like a skybarge thats been infested with vines and leaves and it looks kinda gnarly. You could have the wings look like giant leaves or w/e. Theres no picture thats remotely similar lol anywhere. I looked all over the place 8/

Status
Not open for further replies.