• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model fix request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi all!

I made this owl model a while back but I need some serious modelling skills to improve it a little:
- The neck needs to be fixed on the back side. Whenever I try to attach something my model screws up even though I tried to fix the vertex groups..
- A portrait animation would be much appreciated (just a camera and a screen).
- The neck and tail have small holes that would look better when team coloured. I can't do this in oinkerwinkle.
- For the creative super modeller: some particle emitters could make this model more epic (especially if those holes in the neck can't be fixed).. Or some flying leafs at the attack and death animations..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.