• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

model edit request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i need someone to edit the phoenix egg model :/
i need the flames that emulate from the egg to be taken off, and that thing that swirls around it.
I need the egg and that aura looking thing, however.

thanks if anyone can do this D:

Level 2
I'm sorry, it didn't occur to me that some background info would be helpful and slightly motivational D: so. let me splains yew someting.

i have tried doing this myself before, and I've come to find out that i cant manipulate models in the sense to make them stop using a texture :bored: I've spend roughly 2.5 hours trying this myself.... with no avail...

what i need this for, is ..well, obviously its an egg for a phoenix :xxd:

the hero goes through a volcano, does some stuff i haven't decided in stone yet (a maze followed by a huge guardian spirit bird maybe?) but the hero gains a choice in an egg. This egg is hatched into a companion phoenix for the player. Basically, a pet that grows with experience... a hero pet ^^

and i need those things taken off, because:
1.) there are multiple kinds of phoenix's ... therefore... i play with hex coloring D: (at the moment there are 4 -normal, golden, black, and nether)
2.) those two things ( the flame and swirly thing) do not change according to the model's hex... which tells me that they are attachments? possibly... I'm not quite sure how that works :/

but a glowing dark blue phoenix egg with a red swirly thing looks retarded D:

for someone knowing what they are doing, i don't suppose this would be very hard.. but for me... its been three Tylenol and a deterrent from warcraft for a day :sad:

if screenshots are necessary, i suppose i could whip a few up...

Status
Not open for further replies.