• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Creation Request +rep for success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
sooo ur saying i can fit the camera in there and about 20 units to interact with and the inside has design on it? gasp either way that model doesnt work, i need a tent that looks like a soldier made it, for a war outpost like the crusades times, and i used the search
and i didnt know that i cant give rep : ( i mainly use thehelper but no1 even replied to my model requests, id make it myself if i could get the software but im not sure what to use thats free, already taken a few classes on advanced graphic design so i think it would be no problem if i had the resources myself

i essentially meant it to just be the tent walls from the inside so i can make a room out of it, and that tent scaled as big as i need it would look pretty shitty... the model itself is good but scale for what i need is not, and i understand its a lot of memory but i dont mind, im not using a lot of custom models

Status
Not open for further replies.