• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[model] chain link fence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I think I've got one, but it isn't converted into .mdx yet. I'll see if I can find it.

Level 6
do you possibly have a cement wall model both normal and destroyed?

Not currently, no. When I get done with exams I'll probably restart working on most of my maps, so I may end up making one of them. Although I believe that Illidanevil(x) or whatever he calls himself may have posted some a while ago.

Also, here's a screenshot of the fence right now (there's no textures on the poles yet, but that can be fixed pretty easily). If you want it, then I'll finish putting it together and see if I can figure out how to get it into Warcraft.

Attachments

• Fence.jpg
    Fence.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 225
Level 6
I'm trying to get this fucking thing to work in the game. I'll send everything when I get done.

Level 6
so is this almost done or what?????

It's been 'almost done' since I tried exporting it. As I said, the textures are causing grief on my part. And don't you think you're being a little over demanding for something that you're awaiting someone to finish who could quite easily just drop the project?

Level 5
you've done it before you use show some to people... and I use F13(I think no idea if that will work for you) if that doesn't work try looking at your wc3 book that comes with the game and check the hotkeys and shit for it you can also check in options when your playing a game for all the commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.