• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model and/or Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello all,

I am in the middle of making a modern warfare map and in desperate need of some new models/skins. The models I require are of Mobile Suits, if you need inspiration look up Gundam, Gundam Wing or Gundam Seed. Now I don't really care what type you choose to make but I do prefer the ranged suits or the melee, even though I do need a few melee suits. For a bit more of a challenge there are a few Mobile Suits in specific that I would like to see:

*This is my Favourite F.Y.I so a good model of one of these designs is guaranteed to be picked. Gundam Heavy Arms/Gundam Heavy Arms Custom

katoki-heavyarms.jpg
/
heavyarms_ew.jpg

GN-006GNHW/R Cherudim Gundam

270px-Gn-006sa.jpg

Epyon

epyon7.jpg

Tallgeese

tallgeese12.jpg

But these are just my preferred. Pick whatever mobile suit you can find or make your own it does not matter largely to me.

Also no deadline on this but I do ask for a rush on it as I want to release first version soon.

Level 9
This is an large request for your amount of posts,first you need to get more posts and rep to request like this,
thanks,
The_Grapist

Status
Not open for further replies.