One of my very early map projects. It is an epic AoS-style map, crammed with a bunch of features and stuff. Can be fun if you're searching for a long-timed AoS game in which you can also battle some bosses or play against a full AI team.
- There are some Bosses you can fight.
(Example: Neptun-Quest - Neptun tyrannizes a Naga tribe at the coast. Defeating Neptun will not only grant you an interesting loot but also the help of the Naga troops at the coastal front. After a specified period of time, Neptun will return and he can be defeated again)
- AI script (fill up player slots with computer players or play with friends against full computer team incl. special challenge difficulty. For example computer controlled heroes buy themselfes items, when playing against computer-only team, they do upgrades as well. The challenge mode is meant to provide a real challenge when playing against AI only)
- Most heroes use completely new models/skins from the community
- Different upgrade soluations to boost your troops offer varied tactical possibilities (build a dragon roost first to add powerfull dragons to your troops? Or just upgrade weapons and armor of your soldiers? You may also upgrade mighty auras for your general.. etc)
- Many quests and epic items to discover
- Arena Tournament Event (forcing both teams to fight against each other in the arena for the champions belt)
- Respawnable creeps
- Terrain from scratch
- weather system (creating random weather effects from time to time)
- Item system (you can only carry one item of each kind. ie. one weapon, one pair of boots etc.)
- Craftable weapons
- Hire the frigthening 'Army of Ogres'
- A bunch of other small features
Any kind of feedback is appreciated.
Thanks and cheers