• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mob Sta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
One of Al Capones ruthless enforcer thugs.

Keywords:
mob, sta, mafia, gangster
Contents

Mob Sta (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: The arm shading is crazzzyyy weird, gotta do something about that. And it needs a differant face..I can't STAND that Villager face EDIT: Werewulf: there has been NO changes and this has been here for far too long, binned.

M

THE_END: The arm shading is crazzzyyy weird, gotta do something about that. And it needs a differant face..I can't STAND that Villager face

EDIT: Werewulf: there has been NO changes and this has been here for far too long, binned.

I'm confused on the rule about that, its slightly vague. I am not sure if it means 75% of the skin when it is wrapped around the model must be altered, or if 75% of the texture its self must be different. I'm hoping I wont have to change the face because I really really like the way it looks normally. Hoping I wont have to since the suit is 100% freehand.

Level 3
If it does come to that and you must change the head slick back his hair and make it black. For the face you could put a scar over his eye and give him some rough facial hair. But I agree it does look very good without the facial edits.