• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mission Impossible v1.2

Reactions: deepstrasz
Take an adventure to rescue Princess.
All movies can be skipped.
A lot of interesting things to discover.
-------------------------------------
Thanks for choosing my map and enjoy it!

*Map Protected*
Contents

Mission Impossible v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
15:10, 9th May 2008 Firelord213: [+]The map is yours. [-]The map is protected and no information is given about it , I'll add it for you. [+]The map is in English. [+]No signs of any crashes or bugs. --------------------------------------------...

M

15:10, 9th May 2008
Firelord213:
[+]The map is yours.
[-]The map is protected and no information is given about it , I'll add it for you.
[+]The map is in English.
[+]No signs of any crashes or bugs.
--------------------------------------------
My own thoughts:
[+]Nice intro and nice cinematics.
[+]I liked the map a lot.

*Approved*

Level 1
I reached a point where my hero didnt get exp from killing - -' and im pretty f**ked up

Also most heroes are useless since this is pretty hard map to play
The only good hero I could think of in this map is Far Seer

Last edited:
Level 2
This is my review:
pros:thumbs_up:
-A well made story
-Our hero,whenever he face an enemy or a boss fight.He always say very strong words that made him looks a powerful looking hero
-Fun and difficult to play
-Have a lot of side quest
cons::thumbs_down:
-I have also reached a level(level 9)where i can't get any exp for killing neither hostiles nor tome of experience.
-Don't you have any idea of creating other obstacles in this map besides only using THOSE ANNOYING POWER GENERATORS.I simply uses a potion of invulnerability and destroy those generators without taking damage.

This is the end of my review.
I can't finish this map since the bosses are too difficult.
I have reached a level where i must chase that mammoth(the courier) before he call another boss(An orc hero with the mirror image and critical attack if you forget) to aid that pit lord.I forget to buy a boots of speed and that mammoth was immune to spell when i try to cast impale on it.
(I uses the crypt lord and i play in normal mode)
Please send me a report if there is something wrong with my grammar and i'll be happy if you wants to improve your map.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Mostly everything is basic from terrain to heroes, enemy units, items. At least there's a item stacking system. Invulnerability potions don't stack though.
Why not let others choose a hero on repick if another player didn't want that hero?
Units selected during cinematic mode.
Even though artificial night, the gate closed and the dog remained outside...
The devils just disappear and don't die after the book is destroyed.
Jame says his name is Thomson and his transmission name is also Thomson.
Power Generators shoot from higher than themselves.
There's an error with the little ramps to the shooting generators. The hero might not want to go down on them for some reason and might get killed by the mini-boss.
A backpack or carrier unit would be needed.
Blademaster is really strong compared to the other heroes because of Critical Strike.
Found a secret area. But what if I die there?
Are those books+1000 HP random drops? Seems kind of either luck or not for you to get something like that...
If you destroy the cage before killing the wildkin boss, the husbands won't trigger.
Everybody seems to be more powerful or at least resourceful than you who can't even get some trees down.
Talking turtles. Turtle: "Get in." In? Where, the mouth?
So, I need to get the orb to Luis so it can help me!? Why do I have to get it to him then?
Gemplay is monotonous especially with those annoying Warchasers-like unit spawning generators.
Enemies are much too stronger when you reach the gatemaster who talks about Hellscream.
The princess should have been dead by now if they realized they were being attacked by one man army.
Medivh's fire appears before he casts it on the rock.
Find Smith quest doesn't complete.
Find Jaina quest remains the same after "freeing" her.
Getting back to the circle of power from which you start doesn't bring you to the king, so I don't know how to get to him.