• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merry Greetings Comrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello there Hive Workshop! You can call me legospencer, and I like to consider making WarCraft III maps one of my most preferred hobbies while dappling in the realms of Comüpter. I have been making maps in the World Editor for three years now, but I am one to rarely finish my projects, which is a shame because nothing contends with the blissful sensation when a mapmaker can upload their very own, very done (though never perfect) masterwork, pristine in platinum quality and sultry in presentation. I can assure the masses, however, that I am not a slacker, and what was started will inevitably be concluded with gusto while under my vision.​

I am currently undertaking two very large projects, the main and foremost in chorological ordering is an RPG titled The Rising, although the title may be subject to change. It’s quite a project and has been in the making for quite some time now. My goal is to finish it within the general arena of this year; although this is something not assured enough to make promises on. Currently I am interested in expanding my connections with fellow distinguished WarCraft ingenuities as to create a unique creative network: a mapmakers’ union of sorts. At the very least, several altruistic companions to swap ideas and good cheer with.​

I take very friendly to spontaneous guffaws and tallyhos (as long as their moral intention was cherry) and I am very pleased to be finally part of a place where WarCraft III buffs can graze and prosper in tranquility.​

Huzzah!​

-legospencer​

Level 35
welcome2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.