• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mergers by Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
I decided to be opinionated.
These are my first three geomerges, most of you have probably seen the witch hunter which im very proud of but ahh well hmm (Its probably heavily flawed).
Before i advance into the modelling from scratch tutorials i´d like to be thrown a few punches on my current (Low) skills.

1st this one has the power to summon the berserker hamster (Mentioned in homm5) Week of the hamster. (Deerman)
*The above was a lame joke i am aware*

2nd I call this one the Lolzer.

3rd my 3rd attempt at geomerging (The Whunter) remainds me of kung lao.

(This site needs a puppy eye cutness smiley so now i have to make due with this one :witch_doc_sad: )

Attachments

• Deerman.JPG
    Deerman.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 103
  • TheLolzer.JPG
    TheLolzer.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 106
  • WHunter.JPG
    WHunter.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 117

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Yes Sir, i´ll remember that. I have photoshop and have skinned like uhm twenty times or sum and have used tutorials but uhm yeah haven´t improved much, ain´t quitting on it yet but i do belief i´ll never be the master. I was at my prime in skinning at the hubb when i did the gnome thief and the green *chaos* orc warlord, even submitted that one and did a few request but after all this time i spent away from skinning i seemed to have forgotten all that i had learned which wasn´t much to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.