• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Meet the creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
As I already said in some other thread: I was never able to actually beat Gaia's Retaliation ORPG. You might think that this is weird, because I made that map, but its true. When I was making the map, I always was too busy to find the time playing it.
I think its time for me to finally check it out ... >.<

That's why I am looking for a group on Bnet, no matter what server at around 8 PM GMT+1. If anyone is interested to play with me, go ahead and post in this thread.

My bnet name is Todeszwiebel.

note: I want to make a whole playthrough, which means starting from level 1 and finishing D3 at least once.

Level 2
Hey Zweib, Would not mind joining you but iam in Australia and 8pm gmt +1 is 5am here and i will still be at work, i get home around 6am which would be 9 pm for you. If your going to be on then, ill jump on and play with you.

Let me know one way or the other, oh and i play on US West or East, what ever is better for you.

Level 17
You said you had a battle.net name but you didn't say what server you played on o.o
And by the way, love the map! :)

Level 4
zwieb, why are you guys stopping the progression of the best with how amazing it was and how much time people put into it, massive clans and uprising due to the game are gone

Level 5
He said that he has no time to continue developing the map. But I guess he still wanna play it.

Level 13
Ill join it's winter break right now for me I have everything pimped out maxed and all that unless there was a code wipe but I doubt it CaptofCunrch@west and east.

Level 5
hi i wanted to play today a game i would start new to find @ europe Bnet nickname: teh.Fellow
searching some people for a party

Level 1
Yoroichi=acc name in Europe add me and ask me to play whenever you see me online

also add l1festealer he is lvl 31 squire i am lvl 32 bard

Status
Not open for further replies.