1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Medieval Ancient Tower Wars

Submitted by aaron
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
a tower wars map that has the classic "player creates a maze on his side and spawns units to send to the other enemy players in attempt to take their lives".

* This map requires at least 2 or more players to play. *

Pay attention to the instructions at the beginning of the game. It will show you where the lumber workers are (how you gain money) and how to gain income.

includes:

over 500 unique tower combination possibilities.
over 20 unique tower items
over 30 base tower upgrades
over 30 unique mobs/monsters to send
multiple item shops
an "anti build" system on enemy areas.
anti block system. (if you block mobs instead of making a maze, the mobs will destroy your towers)
a "-income" command to check income compared to other players (displays globally)

*screenshot soon*

map by (vamparic_W; aka aaron79)

(a near finished project that was never released by me, Its playable and all those who tested with me had found it to be quite fun, enjoy)

Keywords:
Medieval Ancient TW
Contents

Medieval Ancient Tower Wars (Map)

Reviews
20:29, 11th Feb 2013 Orcnet: this is a good map but I can't make an exception for this since you don't have any much detail providing screen shots, a full credit list, and changelog that would entitle much of your work, those are the only fields I...
  1. 20:29, 11th Feb 2013
    Orcnet: this is a good map but I can't make an exception for this since you don't have any much detail providing screen shots, a full credit list, and changelog that would entitle much of your work, those are the only fields I need to see, if so then I'll mod it once again and see if its approving good day then

2. aaron

aaron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    yes i am aware of the horrible preview screen. (lovely 14 year old aaron version of myself 5 years ago.

3. David

David

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Tested it with you ofcourse and its very fun!

4. HesitationSnow

HesitationSnow

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    3 downloads over a week!!! So many tower combos and such.
    I'll be your 4th download and test it out =P.

5. doomhammer99

doomhammer99

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This is nice boss :D

6. Almia

Almia

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Sir Aaron,maybe fix the description,add some screenies,credits,more details.You know

7. aaron

aaron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    the good stuff, i was lazy, i'll get around to doing it sooner or later.

Credits though.... i'm not sure if i used anything of other user creation.

8. Sick

Sick

Resources:
    Resources:
    Players can walk over to the other players area and build towers if they want to. The things you can purchase rarely have an organizational scheme or hotkeys. There is not a clear enough identifier on what to do for first time players I suggest adding a ping or panning the camera to the lumber area and then saying the message informing them to get workers there.

9. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  10. aaron

aaron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    i uploaded it again and forgot i had this one i could update. The new upload has a proper description. Sorry about that.

11. David

David

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Hi. :3