• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maybe a Insane help need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Ok I Got a HUGE problem.Well there are 2 teams.1 is Called ''Humans'' and the other one is called ''Undead''.So I set them by category (Humans are set to Organic and Undead to Undead),and heroes are based on side (Humans :Night Elf And Humans) and Undeads (Undead and Orc ) Heroes.But I want to insert the command AR in my map (That is not a problem in this thread),because when I random (example,Lich) on Human side,he can't convert human unit to gain mana,or death knight can heal my ally heroes which are organic...

So did you get it or I need to explain more?:wink:

Holy light and dark ritual are easy to do, but Death Coil is a bit harder because of the projectile. I can make the projectile a dummy unit, but that will take a little while. But anyway, here is holy light
  • Holy Light
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Holy Light
    • Actions
      • -------- Level 1 --------
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of Holy Light for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Set TempRealA = 200.00
        • Else - Actions
      • -------- --------------------------------------------------- --------
      • -------- Level 2 --------
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of Holy Light for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 2
        • Then - Actions
          • Set TempRealA = 300.00
        • Else - Actions
      • -------- Level 3 --------
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of Holy Light for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 3
        • Then - Actions
          • Set TempRealA = 400.00
        • Else - Actions
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Target unit of ability being cast) using Abilities\Spells\Human\HolyBolt\HolyBoltSpecialArt.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + TempRealA)
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) - TempRealA)

Status
Not open for further replies.