• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mavel Charter Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I have been working on a map with a friend. We both tried 2 do models,it's just to hard for us. So i was wondering if you guys had any or would be so kind and make some. It does not matter what marvel charter it is just a well none name. i was planning on posting so pics of the one i would like first but like i said it does not matter 2 me.
Spider man
hulk
magneto
Mr.sinister
Thank you in advanced
spiderman_aunt_may_mary_jane_watson_Marvel_comic_cover.jpg

303px_Hulk_003.jpg

magneto.jpg

MrSinister.jpg

Level 8
...sigh, here I go. You gonna need some screenshot of your map if the request is this big. Almean making at least one of those models will take..... well alots of time. If they were easy someone would have made it already. Plz even after you posted screenshot, there is like 10% possibility of people actually doing any of this models. Sorry....

Anyway, here is some useful resources for Marvel (supa hero) stuff......

ChaosAxeThrower.blp - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - for Wolverine

Sharadar Sorceror. - Wc3campaigns - for your "MR. Sinister"

Titan_03 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - Just color this guy green and you got Hulk.

Wonder Woman - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - Wonderwoman

and I suggest you using Ghoul model for spiderman. Hope this helps and good luck with your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.