• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Massing Unit Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a problem with a Unit Massing system, that it it supposed to do is this:
- picks all units around the Unit Masser (its a separate unit that you can move around)
- Orders them all to move to a designated Location
Trigger:

• Unit Massing 200
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to Mass (200 Range)
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 200.00 of (Position of (Casting unit))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Right-Click (Target point of ability being cast)
The Problem is, when I use the ability it selects all units within the right AOE around the masser (as it is supposed to) however it orders them to move to center of playable map area, I have tried a wide variety of things to no luck such as Attack-Move, or Attack Ground, both sent the crowd of units to center of playable map area

The weird thing is, the massing unit does go to where it is ordered to go, the problem is the rest of the units dont go where they are supposed to go

Any help?

2 things:
1. It leaks.
2. Is it a point target? Because if it is a ability with no target (war stomp, beserk) then they would go to the center of the playable map area. When a point does not exist then the point becomes the center of the playble map area. If you use the ability to target a unit, then it wont work. You will need to set a temporary location eather way, but if its like shockwave and targets a point, then you set it to target point of ability being cast, but if it targets a unit the its position of target unit of abilty being cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.