• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marvel Contest of Champions beta4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
From The Mobil Game Marvel Contest of Champions just a simple beta for fun.No Dmg triggers or specials.Working on it.Its The First version.

Left And Right Arrow Are the Controls!!!!

Beta2
Still Working on it!!!
Fixed loading screen
you can heavy attack whit holding wright arrow.
dmg triggers addet
heroes have 2600 hp now

Beta3 will contain hit combo count and HP,Specials bar (hopefully)

Beta4
beta 3 died ....
added:
heavy attack
some special effect that doesnt work properly
Hp,Mana bars from some old tutorial map

Working on:
Combo Count
Fixing Special effect
Specials - Mana Related
Ai Attack,Block
Knockback
Contents

Marvel Contest of Champions beta (Map)

Hello, just tested the map here's my review.

+ The custom models is the only good thing about this map

- Poor map description

- Only 4 heroes and their portraits don't work
- The UI is 100% green which is very annoying, why don't you use standard ones?
- The terrain is horrible
- The controls are buggy, I played with Hulk and I couldn't do anything other than move left and right, perhaps you should include more instructions
- No items
- No spells
- Gameplay is very boring and unchallenging
- No difficulties

Overall, I'm rating this map
2/5 vote for Awaiting update will update my rating when you've added improvements to your map, you can also tell me if you're dissatisfied with my rating and I'll gladly remove it along with this comment.

fByConz.png

Best Regards
Zenonoth

Level 9
i dont know how the ui got green but it annois me too
There are not suposed to be items
spells-not exactly-specal attacks-not done uet

i will think of dificalityes,thats all i can say for now
allso the map doesnt need portraits at least for now

AI will attack too as soon as im done whit the knockback.

Last edited:
Level 26
Screenshots are required in a map desription, and you could use an update of yours all in all.
Check this out, as it amy help you: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/description-map-template.287829/

Good luck! :)

EDIT:
Oh, I noticed that this was a beta.
Beta version of maps aren't allowed in the maps section, and should be posted in map development instead. I will move this to substandard until it reaches a playable version.

Last edited:
Level 9
MARVEL Contest of Champions - Android Apps on Google Play
the map is based of that just for fun
and whit a simple knock back system and some dmg showing and 2 bar triggers like hp and splecials it will be basicly the same so thats the idea to make it as is just for fun

allso im thinking of crystal opening map just for fun

+ i can probably make the map so you can duel for real 1v1 maybe for 12 players if i`m able to find more marvel hero models.
so the map doesnt come from me it comes from kabam`s creation.

allso i havent played wc3 in eyers and havent touched a map since maybe 2 eyers + from my last play so i will be progressing slow and whit mistakes step by step just as i did back on ROC,so pls dont be harsh.

Oh and last but not least i`m trying to keep it as mutch gui as possible(NO MUI OR JASS).