• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mario models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Now before you say "checkout these {link}" im not asking fo them as i need mario strikers charged models .

mario strikers charged models ?? you may ask
all the pictures here show what models i need
media.cfm

[EDIT]if someone could make the ball aswell id apreciate it

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

How many projects are you working on? It seems like you make lots of different but extensive requests.

Level 6
quite a few some for my friends and a 1 or 2 for the public(if they ever get finished :bored: )

@i have the warhammer map which is delayed due to the map being corruptted(dont know how just is)

@this one

and a few that i forgot (oh dear)

[Edit] and my Cheeseman map for the minigame contest

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

And when you're making so many maps, one even got corrupted (and you didn't bother to mention it in the request you made) what incentive to people have that you'll actually make and finish a quality map that will make it to bnet?

Level 6
well first ive just found out the map has been corruped and secound i havent had time to post it yet becuz i was busy

Level 7
lol... I find half the time these request forums are usually filled with way off topic comments (like this one). Rarely will you see someone actually repsond:
Sure! I'll make you some models!

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

You're complaining about your own post. If you have nothing constructive to say then don't post.

And that's bullshit, I've done as many small requests as I can do with my schedule, and I have done quite a handful in the past month. The requests that don't get replies are the ones asking for ten scratch models, but I'd like to see you do all that work for someone with one post and that has improper grammar.

Drop the subject, and just discuss these mario models.

Level 6
also id like the extra characters (boo,toad,koopa etc) to have team colourable amour if thats not a problem to whoever decides to make them
thxs in advance

Level 5
Its probably best to make a map first and then get models later , because alot of the times maps just really work and if someone did spend their time making models its kinda a waste = (

Level 6
the map is nearly done im just working on triggers now so i kinda need the models

Status
Not open for further replies.