• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I need Some Help With a Map i have been working on. If your good at triggering, modeling or just dessigning maps in general please reply, if you can help.

For information on the map or if you want to help email pm me or email me at [email protected]

ALso the map is basicly started and i have 2 areas but i could probubly fit like 7 more.

I have a few other people helping me with it alrady but i could use all the help i could get.

Level 1
give more description about your map or no one will reply this on this thread.

Maybe I can help if you need some terraining. I'm a noob here, but at least no on WE.

Level 1
Nice, I'll do terraining for you if you want to.
Also, tell us how is your progress? features?

Just tell me what kind of terrain you want me to do.

Level 1
Angel, could you give me a scratch map for this project? I've never played .hack game thingy before. Use paintbrush ^^

@Leopard: hey, another guy from indonesia :D where do you live?

Level 3
I'll get rid of stuff

okay i'm not that good at terrain but as you said you need to get rid of stuff off of models and stuff. Well I can do that. Actually it's quite simple once you know what your doing so what do you say? just send me the models and what you want done on them and I'll be happy to help
email is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.