• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Project start! Eragon: Defense of Tronjheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I will finally start the project. A sort of hero defense based on the battle of Tronjheim, in the book Eragon written by Christopher Paolini. The film will be realeased on cinemas over the world later this year.

The map will be a 5vs5 defense, with one computer player for each force. For those who are interested in the books visit http://www.alagaesia.com/.

I have read about the city and the battle, and will start to create the terrain. Right now i need help in making a bunch of models for the terrain and doodads.

First request: A huge ruby. This request will be posted in the requests forum.

I will soon come up with more requests for models and icons. And if you are interested in helping more, please contact me.[/b]

Level 2
:shock: you are mad. the book are so long and you get the most dificult quest. you dont prefer the The Burning Plains or anything? trojheim is very dificult ,you need the Isidar Mithrim and arya riding saphira and durza (only if want you make a good map)
and lots of other thing , now are very good models of darwens but i think that it so dificult (ok, search for a gold griph to the doors of trojheim)

Level 4
Hmm...I wish I knew how to model. I'm actually working on that right now. :)

A giant ruby with death animation...hmm. I hope someone can help you with these things, but I couldn't model if my life depended on it.....yet.

Level 2
sounds like a nice idea
wasn't trojenheim where the orguls(or somethinglike that) came in through tunnels to attack some city(sorry i kinda read the book too fast)?

if you need triggering (its amazing how much you can do without using JASS) or ideas, im your man

Level 4
Tronjheim is where the Urgals came in to attack Farthen Dur. So, if he has the Isidar Mithrim, that directly implies that he will have Farthen Dur as well. I'd be glad to help with any ideas or triggering. If I knew how to change the view in gmax I might be able to learn how to model..

Status
Not open for further replies.