• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First of all i saw a really cool skin that is here at this site. the dracolich. i want to use it in my new map, which is very unique. But thats as story for a different topic. anyways in order to use the skins from this site i need the model file for the dracolich. which this site doesn't have, or its hidden. either way i would like some help in seeing if i can get it somehow. 2nd is that i don't really know how to use custom models and skins. there are some skins that are just alterations of regular models like a sorceress for example. I dont understand how to apply the skin onto the model. and a side note i may need some help in the future with my map. for those who are interested.

Level 25
Congratulations! You have made topic 9999!

Anywho, Dracolich is a port from NWN that isn't available for download anymore. I'm not even going to go into how to use models or skins, but I wll congratulate you on topic 9999

Congratulations!

Level 2
:x oh man! Well would you mind in sharing with me your suggestion of a new boss? I need something that looks cool and fits the part as evil....and hooray i guess for making topic or post #9999

Status
Not open for further replies.