• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Fix FM Vampire Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hi guys,

I was jsut reading a threat where it was mentioned that there was a chance we could get old maps fixed in the request section if the reason why the map won't work can be fixed simply.

If this is not an appropriate request, then feel free to close this thread, i was just genuinely curious if this could be done. The map link is here
FM Vampire Hunters 2.79 - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com

Regardless of the outcome, many thanks in advance :)

Level 23
Hello Frotty, you are correct, i should have searched first before asking, apparently another guy besides you also tried to fix it and failed. He even posted another version which was supposedly more stable but things did not work out.
FM Vampire Hunters (pre 1.24b)

Anyway, if nothing can be done i will just accept it and move on. Hopefully there will be a way though :)

Level 23
Hello Frotty,

If you wish, you can remove the file before people see it and download it. I saw your post, and chose not to respond. I realize there is some selfishness involved in making requests in the requests section, but i did not realize that there was monetary payment involved. If you still want payment, then i suggest you remove the map now, because i made a conscious decision to not respond to your request for a "donation". I asked for this request because i thought the map would serve the community as a whole.
There are already maps such as this [Arena] - Vampire Hunters
and the beta posted on MMH VHB40p.w3x
so it would not be a huge loss if FM vampire hunters did not see the light of day again.
I would not look down on you if you chose to remove the map, it is because of your effort that the map has been revived.
To be honest, i am so skeptical that you would post the map up even though i did not pay your toll fee that i am scared you have put in a virus into the map just to spite me.

Status
Not open for further replies.