• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

HoMM3 Vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Remember those sweet vampires in HoMM3? With their pointed ears, bald heads, undead-looking skin, beedy eyes, scary fangs, ferocious hands/claws, and elegant cloaks. I was wondering if anyone could make that for me, with some team color. Preferably, it could be made out of the Druid of the Talon model, so that I could re-skin the raven as a bat for a sweet spell. No weapons are necessary, as it can simply attack with its fists, unless you want to give him a sweet weapon that works, thats good too. Here are some pictures for those who may not be sure what I'm talking about. Thank you very much in advance

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Thoughs vampires were not very good at all!
The best is the Heroes of Might and Magic 5 vampires, the ones with a giant sword and cool death animation.
Also I recomend you post a screen shot of them since not everyone played Hom&m 3 so might not know what your after.

Level 5
I'll agree to disagree, but good call on the screenshots. I was going to post them originally, but I forgot for some reason. Anyway, here they are:

Attachments

• galthran.jpg
    galthran.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 159
  • thant.jpg
    thant.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 172
  • vampirelord.gif
    vampirelord.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.