• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map ERROR/ loading probs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
yesterday i was importing models into my map... after i got a few done i pressed the little save button and it did the progress...generating...ect, but then it came up with an error that it couldn't save
so i saved it on my backup map
i went to the folder that had my original map in it, and poof its gone. searched for it...nothing. i figured no prob i will load up my backup map but to my suprise it wouldn't load any of the models
any enlightenment as to where my map went or if any of this is salvageable would be much appreciated
danho

Level 2
Hmmm...this problem is strange.When u importing a model did u entering his correct path in the Import Menager???I have a lot of problems of this type before...sometimes the model is showed...sometimes ISN'T SHOWED...but when i get warcraft 1.18 I don't have any problems!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.