1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mal'Furion2.blp

Submitted by brianjanz2127
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is just a freehand skin I thought I'd try. I just made it to try my hand at skinning.

Keywords:
cleric, priest, malfurion, night elf, high elf
Contents

Mal'Furion2.blp (Texture)

Reviews
13:47, 10th May 2009 Hawkwing: This is no more than some simple manipulation. Please try ti work on your freehand skills.
  1. 13:47, 10th May 2009
    Hawkwing: This is no more than some simple manipulation. Please try ti work on your freehand skills.

2. Kingprice

Kingprice

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks really cool
    But for me he looks a little bit fat and with his white board he looks linke santa the only thing which is missing is a red cape ^^
    But anyway a good work

3. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Wow!!! Awesome! Just what I need for my project!
    Its a Highborne mage! 5/5

4. Thorneon

Thorneon

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i dont like the boots and id alpha out the horns

5. X.e.r.e.X

X.e.r.e.X

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Alphaing the horns would leave 2 huge holes in his head sadly

6. Erader

Erader

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool, a human druid.

7. FrIkY

FrIkY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I see you did some freehand, but there's mostly recolor. I would encourage you to make more freehand work so this could get an approval. First, I suggest to you to make freehanded beard and hair (with the help of this tutorial). Change the feathers into something else or just remove them (alpha out). Freehand the cloak and horn, and if it's possible to make a new face (with the help of this tutorial)! Next, you need to put some highlights to the staff, it's too dark. And give more highlights to the whole skin. Mmm, I like those runes! ^^

2/5 - Make those changes and I'll raise my rating. ^^

8. brianjanz2127

brianjanz2127

Resources:
    Resources:
    I made an updated version of this skin but when I tried to import it, the model was invisible except for the team colour. I didn't have this problem with the original skin so what is up? Does anybody know how to fix this?

9. 67chrome

67chrome

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    You screwed up the alpha channels. In photoshop you can acsess it via Select-->Load Selection-->Alpha 1. If you are using a different program you need to acsess the selection somehow to get it to work. If you saved more than one selection it F&*^s up the whole thing and causes it not to work, so the only selection you can have saved on this is the alpha 1 selection. If you need to look into this further check the tutorials section.

Btw that skin is like 90% recolor, which isn't considered freehand. The only freehand I really see is the runes you added on the robe - should be 75% freehand if you want to get the skin approved. FrIkY suggested some good ideas - if you don't know how to do something (like playing w/ the alpha channels) go check the tutorials.

As far as changing it, about the only difference between Furion and the Druid of the Talon skin is the horns and hero glow, considering this skin dosn't look to great with horns I suggest you change models. and if he's supposed to be a wizard add a mustache to that beard.

10. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    might say that i agree =/ rework it and do freehand. also those lines would need to be a bit more blended with background. just a wee bit.

11. DPL

DPL

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really like this skin. Furion looks like he is a really powerfull Elder. I like it 5/5

12. Elsheen

Elsheen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks like an albino night elf druid =/

13. boombox0648

boombox0648

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm its useful for a map with santa or atleast a map with mages

14. matmat01

matmat01

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Better get adobe photoshop cs3. It never losts alpha channels. Cause it displays in another layer.

15. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol Elder? XD
    (joke related to my group x3)

16. X.e.r.e.X

X.e.r.e.X

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    "Lol Elder? XD
    (joke related to my group x3)"

Then don't post it in here, you are going OT on every model/skin. Stop it pelase..

17. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Honestly... when you can't see through a joke then simply stop talking.
    Thank YOU x3

18. Alfred

Alfred

Resources:
    Resources:
    It looks Great but i´ve just dont like those horns D: 5/5