• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

making an npc choose a hero from a tavern, buy items from shops and farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i need to know how to tell an npc to pick a random hero from a tavern and then buy items and go farm some creeps.

after he selects a hero i could use the move walk-attack to command but i'm wondering if there is anything better? i'm new to the world editor.

Level 24
hi i saw your question on worldeditor help zone and how did you get it to stand unsolved?

i need to know how to tell an npc to pick a random hero from a tavern and then buy items and go farm some creeps.

after he selects a hero i could use the move walk-attack to command but i'm wondering if there is anything better? i'm new to the world editor.

There are GUI actions for buying units from a tavern and also for buying items...

Those are events...not actions....
He wants to do some sort of AI thing with his NPC unit.

hmmm... I think I saw it last time, anyway you can just trigger it... instead of "real" buying, you can just create the unit you want to buy and reduce the npc's gold, the same thing with items...

Status
Not open for further replies.