• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make PDD shoot unlimited numbers of missiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I can´t find how to remove the energy cost per shot from the Point Defence Drone. So instead I give it 200 energy regeneration per second.

I want the PDD to completely stop all missiles. But it doesn't. Some times shots slip through, if there are enough units who shoots at it. If I target fire the PDD I can sometimes destroy it before it "reacts" and shoots the missiles. It is supposed to make the area around it completely missile proof.

How can this be done?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Change the way it works. Instead of a weapon that fires at a single missile at the cost of some energy, make it fire for free at all missiles within a wide area around it. No idea if periodic behaviour or weapon is more processor efficient but either works.

People at StarCraftIIMapster can explain the details if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.