• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

make my terrane for my new map "african trolls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
hi guys im making a map similar to island trolls and ice trolls. I havn't really thoght of a good name for it yet, but i think african trolls would be good, since i want the setting to be in africa.

Here i have the basic terrane of the map, some one plz take it edit it and repost it. i will take a look at how good of a job u did and if it's what im looking for i'll use it, and give u credit in the loading screen as well as in the game, i will also name one of my characters after u. so thx here is the file. The map is similar to island trolls, juntle trolls and ice trolls.

REMEMBEER THE SETTING IS AFRICA. so i just want you guys to make it realistic and very detailed.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE MAP.

http://www.wc3anvil.net/forum/index.php?ac...etails&f_id=113

or if the link don't work just go to wc3 anvil and search for "basic terrane for african trolls"

Level 2
Sure, I'll help you do the terraining :D
Although, since I'm only 11 ( geez ) I might not be able to give you it back so easily. I AM VERY TRUSTABLE!!!

I might E-mail it back to you. So if you can post a reply with your E-mail I can ok? :D

P.S. But...really...Africa?

Level 2
Ooh dang, sorry forgot to post a few things.
1. Do you want me to make the trolls brownish similiar to Black People? ( I AM NOT A RACIST )Or did you already do the trolls?

2. To tell you, I'm not good at all with triggers or crap.

3. I like pie.

P.S. I hope you'll like the changes I helped done...if I done any haha. :p

Level 2
K. Sorry, I was being pissedo off while studying for a bit. And also, do you know which section is the AFRICAN TROLLS map on?

P.S. ...I'm still...wondering...about that...African thing...

Level 2
Hey Sheep guy, want me to help make yours too?
I promise I won't take the credit :D
....oh hell like I ever do in helping maps...

P.S. Do you like Pie?
P.S.2!!! Did you watch Princess Mononoke? It's a damn good movie. And if you didn't, WATCH IT!!!

Level 2
Ok, I just downloaded the thing but...I see that I downloaded the "TEST" version.
Wait.
Do you seriously need help?
Oh wait,....you just need the spells, crap, and triggers don't you?

Level 4
dragoon.. u post too much
and too many PS's
and your too random lol

PS. I Like Pie Also!
PS2!!! I Also Like Princess Mononoke
OMG PS3!!! i dont need help on my map O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.