• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Make Arthas look elf-like (simple edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISL

ISL

Level 13
Hi! Can someone please take Arthas's model optimized by Ujimasa - Arthas Menethil (Paladin), Daelin Proudmoore, and Derivatives

And make it look elf-like?
-Add elongated eyebrows (using Arthas's texture)
-Add long elven ears (using Blood mage's texture)
-Add long strands of hair to the front of the face (Exactly like Blood mage's; Using Arthas's texture)
It is crucial for me that you use exactly these textures.

Basically, I have reskinned this model, but it doesn't fit with the rest of the Dark elves because it doesn't have elven ears, brows and front hair.
Also the book is bugged. Please remove it entirely.
1667661832748.png

Thank you in advance.

ISL

ISL

Level 13
Probably a bit wonky.
If you find this isn't useful at all I could give it a second try. Still, hope this helps.
Thank you! You're the best.
The ears are perfect, but there is too much clipping happening between the hair and the eyebrows.
Also, the brows are a bit too much xD

I've never worked with verticed before, but I still tried fixing it anyway.
Do you think it looks okay?
1667814742287.png
1667814569351.png

Last edited:

ISL

ISL

Level 13
Forgot to mention that the spell animations were switched with Admiral Proudmoore's so that he doesn't open the now non existent book.
Much appreciated!
I made my first little steps in 3D modeling because of this model, and it would not have been possible without you. Thank you very much.

By the way, if you need any help with your project, I would be happy to lend a hand. I am good with GUI triggers, and I am quite acquainted with Photoshop. (Photoshop helped me use a myriad of models for my race and keep it visually cohesive by using custom textures.)
Also, I've spent countless hours in WBC3 xD

Last edited:
Level 10
That's great to hear! I remember I got started with geomerging to edit a single hero and it spiraled from there.
I'm not a modeller by any means, but learning how to make simple edits, additions and removal of things in a model, and now even changing up some texture wrapping and animation changes was really helpful. Instead of waiting for ages for a model to magically appear on the hive I just tried to make it from other models that were available.
Good luck, and thanks for the offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.