Magewage

Level 7
Any suggestions, I need to have the design on his sleeves circle around the brim of his hat. What is the easiest way to do this?

Attachments

• mg1.JPG
    mg1.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Level 7
@Dentothor - Ill get the info asap to you. I am trying something different at the moment that might work.

@FAN What are you talking about. I based this mage off of the necromancers skin using the heroachemage head.I am trying to make the model look like "Sinisters X" Warcraft mage which NEVER came out. So why i cant skin this texture. This is sinisters X's model i am trying to make him look like.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Level 48
@Dentothor - Ill get the info asap to you. I am trying something different at the moment that might work.

@FAN What are you talking about. I based this mage off of the necromancers skin using the heroachemage head.I am trying to make the model look like "Sinisters X" Warcraft mage which NEVER came out. So why i cant skin this texture. This is sinisters X's model i am trying to make him look like.

attachment.php

You can just ask him on WC3C to give you the model, you know. He's active there.