1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mad War 1.0

Submitted by old
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is the first update, details where changed (sound of abilities, terrain, small balance changes, etc...) to improve the gameplay but not change it. The most notable is:
Monkey King model has changed
New name of map
Increased the size of some arenas
fixed some bugs. Finding news, pm me.

All right, do you know that time when you lost a DOTA/LOL match with 50 min, you could win the game but, with a massive comeback, the enemy wins. You are down, sad and angry, but you still in Team speak with your friends and you must to find something to pastime while you recharging strength to play another, but you cand find a nice, simple and fun game to play.
Well, that's why i'm here
Hudson Presents for ya

Mad War
Created by Hudson

Map Info:

fast-paced-instant-kill combat that requires attention, any step out of line means DEATH

Features:

• Select one of 32 warriors to fight
  • 9 arenas divided in small size, medium size or big size
  • Two modes, Mad WAR (Free for All) and Team Battle (Future boss mode and Last man Stand)
  • Quick decisions combat, the fastest thinking win
  • Each stage with your unique features
  • Each Warrior with your own gameplay based in your vocation

Screenshots:

Stages

Jungle:

[​IMG]

Desert:

[​IMG]

Lakeside:

[​IMG]

Ninja Village:

[​IMG]

North Mountain:

[​IMG]

Orcs training swamp:

[​IMG]

The Graveyard:

[​IMG]

City:

[​IMG]

Samurai Camp:

[​IMG]

Gameplay Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Credits:

TARRASQUE, QASSAMZED, KAM, KI, KET, TAUER, WHITEDEATH, DONUT 3.5, AlienAntFarm, HERRDAVE, BLACKSTAN, CALLAHAN, Direfury Republicola
UNCLE FESTER, Frostwolf, EUBZ, FRLKY, Grey Knight

Author's notes:

This map is based in Ninja Duels and Samurai Brawl map, i pretend to make something easy to play and fun, like a pastime. Playing with my friends (They never played Warcraft in life!) we really could take out some laughs, hope the samething to you.
Previews
Contents

Mad War (Map)

1. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    None of your screenshots work I'm afraid.
    What happened to your old map? Didn't you upload this before?

2. old

old

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I got troubles to fix the description.
    What you mean with Screenshots work you're afraid?

3. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Look at your screenshots in the description.
    They cannot be seen.

4. old

old

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What? You can't see? You mean you can't really see or they don't show so m uch of game?

EDIT: Oh i understood now, its the samething with zombie biohazard right?
    Ok, then how can i upload a screenshot? i used the way .IMG] like was required in the description tutorial. Can you give me a way that works?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  5. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sure!
    Upload your images to the pastebin. Look beneath the upload button for the text saying "paste expires after:" make sure you check the box saying "never".
    THen open your images in a new tab and copy the url. put the url within [IMG][/IMG] tags, and you are done. :)

6. old

old

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So now? you can see?
    Can the map be avalied now? let me know the feedback

7. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Screenshots are now showing properly.
    I'll check this out soon.

8. Kino

Kino

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Multiplayer PvP, requires a good dose of insanity.
    After playing this the first time, the general impression was the map was terrible.
    After playing it a few more times, I kinda appreciate and admire what you're going for here.

Most abilities kill in 1 hit, and yes; there have been maps and whole games that have worked on this premise.
    However, I was put off by how random, arbitrary and seemingly "skill-less" some of these 1 hits are, then I realized that pretty much all heroes had at least one such move up their sleeve.

That said, I eventually realized that this is a map about throwing heroes into the fray and racking up kills as everyone falls over and dies from random BS.
    Knowing this, the game became much more enjoyable.
    Its not a map for serious strategy or skillful play.
    It is as advertised; about 5 minute bouts of chaos where people run around and die in droves. And when you play it in said sessions, its not bad.

Gripes
    > The controls on abilities felt unnecessarily sluggish
    > The houses int he village arena have very odd collisions

9. Shanghai

Shanghai

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I jumped out of the arenas with ninja warrior.

10. old

old

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    OH OH, ok ok, i'll read and make the necessary changes.

Rediting the map, i really like you enjoy and realized this game is for fun, for laugh, play with friends, a pastime to play. That was my intention, the number of downloads really surprised me.
    My status now is:
    Improving the gameplay...

Thanks guys.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017