• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MaceZombie.blp

Another Skin i made for fun

i enjoyed making it, i hope you guys enjoy using it.

Good for zombie maps, or something.

Anyway, if you do use it, please give Credits to: koondad (my war3 acct)
thx

Keywords:
zombie, zombies, undead, dead, flesh, blood, bloody, facelessOne, faceless, skeleton, scary, horror, gore, abomination, animated dead, walking dead, g
Contents

Mace Zombie (Texture)

Reviews
10:53, 20th Jul 2009 Hawkwing: The head could use more shading, but overall the thing is exceptional! I can see great use for this in Northrend/Ajol'Nerub maps.

M

10:53, 20th Jul 2009
Hawkwing: The head could use more shading, but overall the thing is exceptional! I can see great use for this in Northrend/Ajol'Nerub maps.

Level 9
Awesome. I didnt even understand that its faceless one first.
However you should change the tentacle hand(one without the weapon) and make it look like if it was a normal hand but somebody cut it off.

i there, disagree with you. just look at the witch of L4D or the ghoul in WC3. look at their insanely huge hands. anyways 5/5 for originality and quality but could use some more shadings

Level 9
Hm, this skin too closely resembles it's father unit, the Faceless One. I'm sorry to sound like an asshole, and please don't jump on me, but while the skin appears very well done here, I noticed that it looked somewhat silly and almost bad ingame. Nonetheless, it's a good idea, original, and certainly shows that you're capable of great works, Just_Spectating. I certainly think that you should improve upon this model, and continue to make more skins, hopefully learning from your minor errors on this model.

Keep on producing,
Cthulus
3/5 Useful

Level 2
NICE NICE NICE.
but i think you should make the helmet color RED BLOOD.
so it's more scary :)
5/5