• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost in the Jungle chapter 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Second chapter of Lost in the Jungle cinematic.
New acters are: Deers :)
-2 Player Cinematic :p
It's about finding the food and getting safe in the jungle :)...
sql4cy.jpg

Watch and Enjoy :p !
*UPDATE*
-Added Music
-Fixed death animation :p !

Keywords:
LitJ, Forest, Jungle, Lost, Kids, Survival, Cinematic, Film, Movie, Chapter, 2, Dog, Deer, Animals, Food ....
Contents

Lost in the Jungle chapter 2 (Map)

Reviews
13:02, 12th Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated)

M

13:02, 12th Dec 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated)

sPy

sPy

Level 21
Tested it...here's my comment:

The terrain has no problem, looks fine. No typos, but when I was watching it I felt it was kinda quiet, some ambient sound or music would be fine. And, stag dies = bone immediately? Perhaps you should make it play the death animation for a while before becoming a bone? Overall, no problem.

Edit: The cinematic looks kinda short in my opinion...

Level 15
Tested it...here's my comment:

The terrain has no problem, looks fine. No typos, but when I was watching it I felt it was kinda quiet, some ambient sound or music would be fine. And, stag dies = bone immediately? Perhaps you should make it play the death animation for a while before becoming a bone? Overall, no problem.

Edit: The cinematic looks kinda short in my opinion...

Thanks for watching, i will add some music i think.
Fixed, stag animation :p !
-EDIT
Found a music just need to upload a map again :p !
-EDIT
Done :p !

Last edited:
Level 11
no typos ? lol,
Pros
- Terrain is fine
Cons
- Music,there is a music but the volume is low,you can hardly hear it
- Boring Warcraft 3 Fight
- as i said in c1,you should blight some areas,then when the cinematic ends,you instantly move the camera there,then use text message to write "by aki15,next part coming soon"
- Cinematic too short,try to merge some parts,like after making part 3,save the map,go to sleep then tomorrow,work on part 4 then upload the map.
- i didn't pay attention to the cameras moving..so i do not know about this.
- minor typos,like the "i will find a food" change it to "i will find some food" there is one more,i forgotten.