• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lordaeron:The Lost War Ver1.9

224831-albums6074-picture70260.jpg
Gameplay
[tr]

Storyline

Resources

Victory/Defeat

Map comepletlyfollows lore of Roc and Tft events
so if you are femillier with lore objectives
in game should be really easy for you

there are 2 resources in game and those are:
gold and wood.gold is gained from control point
wood is gained from trees this resources are needed
to produce soldiers

gaining victory is simply control all
control points at the same time
the defeat is when all of your building are destroyed

Factions
[tr]

Team 1

Team 2

Team 3

Team 4

Team 5

The Undead Scourge

The Undead Sourge Control by lich king who was orignaly created by Kil'Jaedan
There mission is to bring terror and destruction to human nations so nothing will Prevent
Burning Legions Arrival

Has acces to:
Kel'Thuzad(Necro/Lich)
Anub'arak
Baron Rivendare
Arthas(Can become Lich King)

The Burning Legion

The Burning legion is race of Demons Leaded by two Servent of great demon Sargeras
Those Demons are Archimonde and Kil'Jaedan Unfortunatly that cant enter mortals World
Without Beign Summoned Throught Magical Portal thats why they created The Scourge

Has acces to:
Archimonde
Mannoroth
Tichondrius
Mal'Ganis

Kingdom of Lordaeron

Kingdom of Lordaeron is Largest Human Kingdom,But has fallen in Dark Time as the Undead Scourge has invaded it,now with help of its allies they must defend their homeland
Has Access to:
Arthas(Can get Frostmourne)
garithos
Alexandros
Saidan Dathrohan

Order of Silverhand

The holdy Order of Silverhand,Their Main city is Stratholme Leaded by uther Lightbringer.they will use thei holy powers to punish the undead and help allies.

Has acces to:
Uther Lightbringer
Grayson Shadowbreak

Mages of Dalaran

Dalaran is "Magical" Part of Lordaeron Kingdom they dont have acces to strong fighters
But they dont need to there mages use devastating magic to punish there enemys
They also have Book of Medivh which can be used to summon legion
There main role is protect themselfs and there allies

Has acces to:
Jaina
Antonidas
Genn Graymane

Toll Empire

Trolls of Zul'aman and Jin'Thalor united to resurrect once great troll empire and take over
Lordaeron but they have many treats so with no much of a choice they accepted thralls
offer of alliance

Has acces to:
Zul'Jin
Priestess Hexxx

The Horde

The Orcish Horde Leaded by Thrall who was a human slave but escaped from prison located
in Durnholde than gathering all surviving orcs in Lordaeron and capturing Durnholde
After several days later thrall had vision where it was said that he must go to Kalimdor
thrall decaded to listen to his vision but before doing that with groms Asking they decaded
to rake revenge on Humans before fleeing

Has acces to:
Thrall
Grom
Drek'thar

High Elves

The Kingdom of High Elves Originally were part of Lordaeron but were seprated with
invasion of Undead Scourge The Quel'Thalas is very important nation as they have
There Magical Sunwell from which they draw there powers Unlike Lordaeron Kingdom
High elves have there own enemys to deal with as of Traitors of Deathholme lead by
Draq'Tharin and a Trolls of Zul'Aman to deal with

Has acces to:
Anasterian
Sylvanas
Kael'Thalas

Dwarves

Dwarves of Lordaeron whose main base is in Aerie peek are allies to The Kingdom of Arator
Just like all Other Dwarves They were draven in this war becouse of treats to Arator
Kingdom Aswell as with Muradins request in northrend to find Frosmourne

Has acces to:
Muradin
Falstad

Humans of Stormgrade

Stormgrade orignally the capital of arator Kingdom until it was moved to stormwind
Now Stormgrade is leaded by Thoras Trollbane this palace was neutral from many years
But gone to war becouse of treats around them

Has acces to:
Thoras
Galen
Genn Graymane

Screenshots
[tr]

224831-albums6074-picture87066.png
224831-albums6074-picture87065.png
224831-albums6074-picture87059.png
224831-albums6074-picture87058.png

Credits
[tr]

Main Credits
GodS_SmaSHeR-map design
Usfshihy-Terraining

Changelog
[tr]

Version 1.9
-New Faction:gilneas
-Orcs Completly Remade
-Aerie Peak Reworked,New Researches
-New Area in Northrend
-Many Bugs Fixed
-Other Terrain Changes
-Trolls Get New Events
-Elves Will Now Ally Alliance if they Lose
-Gray Gets New Base

Version 1.8
New Terrain For:Capital,Zul'aman,Andorhal,Durnholde,Brill,Corins Crossing,Southshore,Ambermill,Gilneas,
New Areas:shadowfang keep and Tol'Barad
Other Minor Terrain Changes.
Trolls Units Reworked with new researches.
New item for Zul'Jin
Elite Units Added for:Teal,Purple,Light Blue,Yellow,Orange.
New Demi-Heros Added:Captain Falric,Warlord Thresh'jin,Aiden PerenoldeN

Version 1.7
New Terrain For:Silverhand,Stratholme,Jin'thalor and Dalaran Dungean
Gilneas remade a little
Other minor terrain changes
New upgrades for:Blue,teal,purple and orange
Uthers spells changed
Teal now gets Stratholme Dungean and new hero:Saidan Dathrohan
New items:'Frostmourne','Light's Vengeance' and 'Hammer of Lightbringer'
Max hero level busted to 25
All regular spells up to 4 levels
Ultimate up to 3 levels.
Some bugs Fixed

Version 1.6c
Terrain changed in some places
fixed some items
Other Minor Changed

Version 1.6
-Remade Gilneas
-new Dalaran
-new Capital City
-remade Heartglen
-Remade Stratholme
-Purple Can now Get Scarlet Crusade
-Fixed Some Bugs
-Terrain Change in Some Places
-red Can now Turn Into Forsaken
-Teal Will Get Alexandros If Capital Dies

Version 1.5
-new look for Gileans
-new look for Dalaran
-new look for Silverhand
-new look for Zul'Aman
-new look for Aerie Peak
-new look for Icecrown Glacier
-new look for Azjol'Nerub
-Small terrain changes overoll
-changed spells for some heros
-tons of bugs fixed
-new Screenshots

Version 1.4
-New Cool dalaran
-New Loading screen
-Fixed bugs

Version 1.3c
-Changed terrain little bit
-Nerfed Lich King
-Bridges Fixed
-Added Dwarfs
-new hero for gray
-Orcs and trolls are now Allied
-Dalaran will see invinsible units
-Thoras instant kill fixed
-Changed Scholomance a bit

Version 1.3b
-Mountain pathing Fixed
-walls fixed
-New spells & fixed old
-added map preview image

Version 1.3
-New Quel'Thelas
-new spells
-Different Terrain
-Most bugs fixed
-Undead Blight will now work

Version 1.1c
-fixed bugs
-reerrained quel'thelas
-reterained Zul'aman
-fixed portals

Version 1.0c
-Quest menu fixed and updated
-known bugs fixed
-units will now cost lesser and train faster Thus CPS give lesser gold
-costum units for alliance and stormwind

Version 1.0b
-Bugs fixed
-changed some spells for arthas,garithos and aurius
-reterrained Capital of Lordaeron
-Reterained dalaran city

Version 1.0 Out of Beta!
-Whole new terrain for stratholme
-New hero & demihero for purple
-Arthas can now become lich king
-Kel'thuzad can now be ressurected as lich
-added azjol'nerub
-orange/dalaran can now subject gilneas
-arator/gray can now subject Aerie Peek
-changed terrain in some places

Version 0.1b
-Better Terrain
-New heros for Trolls & Elves
-Changed place for dalaran dungean and Twisting Nether
-Added Camera Commands
-Added Player leaving Message

Version 0.1
-released

Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
Lordaeron,Dalaran,Quel'thalas,Horde,Trolls,scourge,Stormwind,Arator,Gilneas,Northrend.
Contents

Lordaeron:The Lost War Ver1.9 (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet20:51, 14th May 2013 Map Approved Lordaeron: The Lost War (Version 1.1c) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D...
Level 10
Double Posting Rule said:
Please do not double post in threads or make two of the same thread. We have an edit button for a reason, if you accidently double posted/threaded, please delete it before we do.
Are you sure you read those rules ?
Edit :
Suggestions
1. The Horde & Burning Legion ~ If The Horde kills Mannoroth Grom will become a Fel Orc and Burning Legion may control him.
2. Dalaran & Medivh Book ~ Medivh Book must be fully protected by Dalaran. Magical Wall and many guards must be inside the Dalaran Castle.
3. Dwarves & Arthas ~ If Arthas would be level 6 Dwarves and Lordaeron Alliances will become Alliance. Arthas and Muradin must go at the Frostmoune,and Muradin will die. (I don't have Idea for new hero if Muradijn dies lol.)
Will add more later.
+Rep

Last edited:
Level 1
feedback

i have just playet with friends, and i fund a bug i think, the dwarfs cant build barracks and whildhammer gunmen

and maybe add some more goals (events) like end goals, that could be if high elves destroyes zulman they will get a new unit or hero.

still it was fun to play 3/5

Level 2
Just a few suggestions...

I found a few bugs(I thinks so...)
I leveled up Genn Graymane to Lvl. 15, but Greymane manor didn't joined to me, no matter what i tried. I think I was playing with Arator, but it is possible that I was Dalaran. not sure.
And 2118 gold for a Necromancer? Isn't that a bit too much?
If we talk about undead, I also feel it very disturbing that if you become Forsaken, you start with only your heroes, and in the middle of an undead base, if you could hold the place.
Of course you can "Seduce" the local troops, but it is pretty easy to get killed right then and there.
The same problem occured with Kael'thas because if Dalaran falls only after I do with the High Elves, then it is impossible to brake out from Dalaran Dungeons... If Jailer Kassel or who the heck would drop a Scroll of Town Portal or something...
Not to mention Improved Bows require... "Tree of Ages"???
I also noticed that you didn't gave a tooltipp for the Emissary what you can recruit at the Lordaeron and the Silverhand Monasteries.
If you noticed, yes i played it a lot with my friends, but I also want to ask you to give some kind of AI, because it is hard to control 3 nations at the same time...
(Yup, there were only 5 of us... barely enough to make the game working...)
However, I don't know what's this commotion about the terrain. I think it is good as it is.

Last edited:
Level 2
Aslo forgot...

If you kill Lich king, and Bring Arthas back, you lose the control over the Capital City, and you will not be able to build Lordaeron Champions anymore.
Maybe you kill one enemy, but you lose your elite units, so i think this isn't worth it so far...
And you should remake the text for the help because Uther is not at my disposal, but Garithos is there, and The heavy armor ability is pretty overpowered. I can only damage heroes/minor heroes having this ability with spells...

Level 14
If you kill Lich king, and Bring Arthas back, you lose the control over the Capital City, and you will not be able to build Lordaeron Champions anymore.
Maybe you kill one enemy, but you lose your elite units, so i think this isn't worth it so far...
And you should remake the text for the help because Uther is not at my disposal, but Garithos is there, and The heavy armor ability is pretty overpowered. I can only damage heroes/minor heroes having this ability with spells...

All these bugs have been fixed for the next version.

Level 2
All these bugs have been fixed for the next version.

Oh, thank you!
I also want to pledge my service to you...
Meaning: If you want to, I will help you with the texts, because some of them are confusing or Hard To Read Because Of Capitalizing...:goblin_boom:

Level 2
You might want to fix those typos, make the description much more beautiful.
I'm going to try this, and post suggestions or bug report if possible.

Level 2
Hi there. It's been a while.
I've been playing 1.9 a lot now days and I've made a full report on the bugs/errors I've found so far.
Elves:
  • Improved bow requires Tree of Ages, therefore you can never get it.
  • Archers doesn't use the blacksmith upgrades for the ranged units and this combined with the fact that they can't get Improved bow research either makes them basically worthless.
Gilneas:
  • Worgens are available from the very beginning, they don't need Greymane manor to be yours.
Dwarves:
  • Frostborn Warbears are always available, does not need to have the Frostborn clan at your side, making them less important. The only difference this way is hero preference.
  • Dragonhawk riders and their Cloud upgrade is available at Griphon aviary, though you can't build the riders because you don't have access to arcane vaults
Lordaeron:
  • Saidan Dathrohan never joins you, even though in the beginning the text says he will when undeads take the Capital City. I've tested this exhaustively, never managed to get him.
Scourge:
  • Even though text says so, I never get base in the Capital City.
  • The Lich King(the one encased in ice) can be teleported away from frozen throne using a scroll of town portal next to it. Maybe making it immune to magic would fix this.
Burning Legion:
  • Book of Medievh cannot be captured after the Elves join the Alliance. The problem seems to be that the elves capture the stand when they get the base in Dalaran.
Orcs:
  • Never gets to build any goblin units, even though text says they will after Drek'thar gets to kazzworks. I only get the units already on the island.
Universal:
  • These ones applies to all human factions:
  1. Since Flying machines require dwarven air technology to be researched, nobody is able to build them other than the Dwarves, but they are still present there.
  2. This one is more a Lordaeron/Silver hand problem since only they have it, but: The tooltips for Emissary units are still missing, and Emissary and Chaplain units are still exactly the same as priest built in temples. Might be a good idea to change them a little or remove them.
  • The help texts in the Map Info is still the outdated one. Might need to update it to the one currently used. It is a huge improvement over the last one. The main problem is that when one plays multiplayer they have no access to the logs for the better one, losing some important info.
After all of this said... Thanks for the great map. I love it.
Can't wait for the next version.