• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looping Exclamation Mark / TalkToMe

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hi!

Seeing the choppy loop of the default TalkToMe exclamation mark model irked me, so I made a version that properly loops.

Only uses the first down & up of the default animation.

Let me know if there is anything to improve! It's my first model edit ever.

Ingame:

278741-eef69b59f1d10b02120b783ff4df2560.png

Edited using Retera Model Studio.
Previews
Contents

Looped Exclamation Mark / TalkToMe (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Just a small fix needed, please upload a screenshot of the model shown in-game.
Level 7
I hoped there might be an exception for bugfixes of standard blizzard models, but I can see why fixing a single animation so that it properly loops would not be enough reason for submission.

It took me as a novice about 2-3hrs to figure out how to do this & I hoped I might save someone else that trouble.

I like your pack as well! The animations of the exclamation marks are quite a bit different from the default TalkToMe.mdx, though, and their coloration & behavior feels a little off sometimes. I've updated my feedback!

Last edited:
Level 8
I hoped there might be an exception for bugfixes of standard blizzard models, but I can see why fixing a single animation so that it properly loops would not be enough reason for submission.

It took me as a novice about 2-3hrs to figure out how to do this & I hoped I might save someone else that trouble.

I like your pack as well! The animations of the exclamation marks are quite a bit different from the default TalkToMe.mdx, though, and their coloration & behavior feels a little off sometimes. I've updated my feedback!

He's jealous cause yours look better

Don't get discouraged and keep on trying to improve.

Some people are just here to be extremely toxic and mean, don't give them any moment of your time.