• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for the anchor model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Basically, I'm trying to convert the storm bolt into an anchor.

I figured the Custom box for missile art will allow me to add in the custom location of the anchor model that the naga royal guard uses, but I do not know the location.

I also wanted to make it a bit more in depth and remove the actual anchor the royal guard is currently using (To look as if he actually threw the one he was holding), disable his attack ability, then put it back when the spell was over.

Any help would be appreciated.

Level 16
The second question is in the right place here,,
It is not that hard,, You know about MUI spell-making?
Create a special effect (using your model) and then set it to a variable, wait the duration of the spell, and remove the special effect,,

BTW: The anchor? Im not that good at english, is it the weapon of the Naga Royal gaurd?

Level 6
It's nothing to do with your English, its his English that's bad. An anchor is something a ship uses to keep itself in one place...

"anchor model that the naga royal guard uses"

Maybe its just your reading comprehension. How is that english bad? Honestly.

If you want to call it a spear, fine, but it looks like a type of ship anchor to me.

But thanks yixx, atleast someone isn't being a prick today.
I'll just download a model then.

Status
Not open for further replies.