• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for specific map. Need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Greetings.
Ive been looking for a specific map I played years ago, but I cannot remember the name.
After a month of looking on my own I decided to come here for help. I will describe the map to the best of my memory.

The map is a base-building zombie survival map. At the start you pick a hero. All heroes use different custom Space Orc models.
Most units trained are space orcs. The exception is the basic worker who uses a w3 Rifleman.
Soon after you start zombies arrive from all directions. They use both w3 and custom models (basic zombies for exanple used WoWs one-armed shambling corpses)
With the zombies hero bosses show up too. One for each player.
Victory is achieved by killing all bosses.
Defeat happens when all player units die.
I recall losing my entire base and fighting on just with my hero, helping my friends defend their bases and engaging the bosses.
The only boss I remember in detail was some sort of cryptlord merged with a Nod Cyborg Reaper, if that makes sense.
The map itself was mostly grass and the layout was very irregular, so no two spots were alike.
Gold came from killing enemies so you could setup a base anywhere.
Thats all I can remember of the map. If anyone can help me find it I would be very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.