• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for someone who can model well-rounded Orks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:grin:First of all greetings to all I am a little new interacting here :grin:
Excuse my English is not so good.

Since much warcraft game and in my mind an image grew on the orcs :mwahaha: strong, rough, brutal, terrifying beings, who love a battle. But at some point these new orcs that Blizzard presents do not fulfill my expectations :thumbs_down:, even now they are meek? good ones? Okay, cool, but where are the orcs? they do not seem at all to the original horde or at least to a horde of misfits warriors.

Well after all this and the passing of time I have felt more attracted according to my thoughts and tastes, to the bad guys in the universe of Warhammer .. green skins very attractive and convincing in what I think should be an ork :thumbs_up: .. the only thing that does not fit is that there are no women, bad for them. They should have girls according to me.

8d40005f5673e315824ed4c54434e6bb.jpg
adrian_smith_orc_boyz.jpg

I have tried to use the blizzard orc base models but my lack of experience only ends in failures and disappointments. And even if I can do one, I would need time to encourage them, which is something I'm not very good at. I have many good ideas but I need help in other fields.

Anyway, if someone could model a few of these green guys would be great, and I'm sure I would use them with pleasure in my next jobs here.

The truth is that warhammer has some better models of their races. I'm sorry I love and I really like warcraft but I'm sincere.

Status
Not open for further replies.