• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for Skinner for Altered-Melee Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I'm making an RTS completely separate from the lore of Warcraft III, involving humans vs undead in a hellish landscape without heroes and with a lot of emphasis on strategic gameplay and map control. I'd love to have someone help me make textures for units and buildings already existing in the Warcraft III mpq (to save space) to make them look more gritty and realistic, as well as more original and a kin to classical RTS games like Warlords Battlecry and Age of Empires.

Anyone who's interested may PM me or e-mail me at <email removed>, or leave your Windows Live Messenger account e-mail in the comments below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.