• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for peeps to play WC3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey guys,

I am looking for some guys that like to play war3 custom maps on private servers, atm I just use garena and europebattle.net.

The main maps me and my friends play are RPG's and gem TD with the odd map here and there. I personally really enjoy war3 rpg's due to the simplicity and casual gaming you can get from them without it being serious.

If you're keen post here or PM me or something, I'll check back here to see if anyone is keen.

Cheers

Level 24
Really I don't recall seing this either he edited it in or I'm just turning blind. Anyhow sorry if I made an unnecesary comment.

No worries, wait a sec, maybe I'm the mistaken one, I think this is what he like to play [i think] :
The main maps me and my friends play are RPG's and gem TD with the odd map here and there. I personally really enjoy war3 rpg's due to the simplicity and casual gaming you can get from them without it being serious.

Level 3
lol well I'm on Garena under Chemengguy

Mind you I don't strictly play those maps I can host anything really. I want more people to play ORPG's with though

Level 3
Yeah I would except when I load I get 'desynced' and it disconnects me and therefore cannot play any of my characters on it, hence I am still ISO people

Status
Not open for further replies.