• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for one partner (not too pro) Projekt : ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Im making this ORPG and i am looking for someone (not too pro, im not the greatest either on map making) that would like to get involved on this projekt.:thumbs_up: The map´s story havent i thinking of that much, its about people (the visitors) thats has to do quests for the villagers, the villagers cant go outside the towns b/c its so many creeps/monsters outside so they need you (the players) to help them killing the monsters. I can do some triggers, no problems with items,units,creeps, terrain etc. Im looking for someone who are good on triggers, balancing and has a good "brainstorm".

Attachments

• CGXD RPG [beta].w3x
    89.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Level 4
give heaps of information in your first post about the orpg! things like story ideas, hero and system concepts, you know... all that kind of jazz! Providing information about your project is the best way to get someone interested

Status
Not open for further replies.