• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Large Maps(solo player)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, It is nice to meet everyone.

I am rather new too Warcraft 3. I mainly play only solo against the computer, thus far. Mainly because I truly do not know what I am doing, as of yet. I was hoping some of you may have some opinions on some "large" maps that you recommend for the solo player.

I plan on playing online soon. I just completely stink at this game, so far. I would like to go into the multi player side of the game knowing what I am doing.

Anyways, thanks in advance to any suggestions.

Take care,
Jason

Level 22
It sounds to me like you want practice with melee. Playing the official blizzard single player campaigns is the absolute best way to learn the game, since it slowly introduces you to new units, and you have to use each new unit in some way to win the mission, giving you a great idea of their abilities and how they are used. If you are looking for solo maps, what kind? Most common solo maps are RPGs and campaigns, but those wont give you any good practice for melee play. Please be more specific and I'll be happy to help you.
-VGsatomi

Rui

Rui

Level 41
And my stats would be screwed if i stay in his team XD. Lol it's better if you start the campaigns as Veggie just mentioned. If you are really new to war3 (incluing Reign of Chaos) then you should start the Reign of Chaos campaigns and then the TFT (The Frozen Throne) ones.

-Rui

Level 4
i agree with Rui (witch has a nice avatar :D) i played em' , i liked em' , i conqerd em' :D....but mosr of all try to play a custom melee game against computers in teams 3 v 3 or something like that....and try to do the same stuff the coputer players do :D....it's a good way to start :p

Status
Not open for further replies.