• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for help with a camera trigger!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello I was wondering if someone could help me out with my camera trigger. I have a semi first person camera set up. When you move your hero the camera follows and rotates with it. My problem is if the player clicks too close to the hero, the camera will keep zooming the in on the character till you can't see where you are going. Feel free to message me and I will gladly send you the map.

I don't get what do you mean by "when player clicks too close to the hero" (I can't understand how a click can affect the camera movement), but, you can also periodically set the Distance to Target, so that it constantly is a fixed value and disable the zoom issue. Just implement the action
Camera - Set player's Distance to Target to X over 0.00 seconds in your trigger that uses the periodic event.

Status
Not open for further replies.