• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking For Existing Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I seem to remember a model of a Kodo Beast with a Catapult/Demolisher on its back. However, I cannot find it anywhere. If anyone knows where I can find this model or has this model lying around, I would definitely appreciate it if you could grant me access to it.

I might even high five you.

Level 16
HELLO, IS IT "THIS" YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?? :ogre_hurrhurr:

KODOPULT

withouttheskins.png

I found it with the help of Google :)
Turns out the model needs fix and is awaiting update which is why it vanished.

Keywords: kodo catapult :p

Enjoy!

Level 35
unfortunately, that wasn't the one (if memory serves), although this would be equally good if it didn't have the child on it (i need it without child, it must be childless)

definitely worth hanging on to this one, though, thanks for the find :D

come to think of it, i have a solution to make this perfect for my needs :D

Level 35
Update:

Well, I rigged up the model you linked me with a Monkey Skin from here on the hive, and it's NOW that I accidentally find that I had the model I was looking for all along. Turns out I must have skipped over it, even after checking for models starting with 'Koto'. To make things a little more ironic, I found it while I was attempting to rename the model you linked to 'KotoBeast.mdx' so it could use the ingame portrait rather than the one it came with. I accidentally renamed the one I was looking for in the first place xD

In case you're interested, this is the model I'm referring to. Unsure where I found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.