• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for alpha testers for my map, Wendigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello derps and derpetts, is your life dull and pointless? Tired of doing the same thing, day after day? Well thats your problem, see a therapist or something...

Anyways, Im recruiting testers for my newest map. Its a tag map where you build a base in the forest and prepare for the attack of the Wendigo. The Wendigo goes on a mad rampage and pwnzorz everyone (not really but pretty much). If all of the humans die, the wendigo wins. If the Wendigo dies, the humans win. Get the drift? Once i get enough testers, I'll set a time that suits us all and we will have a wendigo partay (strictly buisness of course). We'll need at least 6 players including me for us to test it.

If you want to join in on the fun, just say "cn i joyn pl0x?" and list the times for when you can play + your timezone. Im in US central time, just for reference.

Kthxbai

{EDIT 1}
no volunteers yet?! hax!

{EDIT 2}
nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanbumpnyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.