• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

looking for a skinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
heya peeps, anybody looking for any kind of skins? I am just bored today and thought I might start something new, SO here I am asking, "what are you looking for?" or what not, just let me know I might be interested in doing some cool projects or something.

Level 2
if you want could you make a cloud skin, i have sephiroth and i kinda want to make them hidden characters in one of my maps

Level 2
arthas would work or blademaster or sumthing, the hair dont bother me much. i just would like to have sumthing to work with until i can start working on model files

thx

Level 5
maybe we could ask a modeler to hook the hair up kinda and I would be happy to skin it. it's just not really cloud without the hair. I wish I had a copy of max I would model it.

Level 2
ok, i posted a request on the models forum.
Now to sit back and wait....do you know any good knock-knock jokes to kill time?

Lord_Duke

L

Lord_Duke

and now a word from a voice of doubt...no offense to you skinners but many a post liek this has arisen before,sure khif you MAY do these skins,but how often do the skinners actually make requests? i mean look at the forums on skins and models,many a request unanswered or at least uncompleted? (by the way make a mounted human paladin with hammer :p) so khif you are now my forum rival! *goes to sharpen his axe* :twisted:

Level 5
haha indeed, But I seriously am working on the furion. only I got delayed last night when my monitor went to crud, smoking and all :shock: it was CRAZY so I am delayed with that skin until my new one gets here.. tomorow hah

Level 9
lol *grabs a seat and some popcorn*

btw, khif, i have another project that we could use a skinner like you in. Its called Rumbles of war and is an Aos type map. We already have a very good triggerer (Nexor who is also the project starter (his msn is [email protected]) contact him or reply here if u want to be in) we will be featuring some quality skins (im a skinner in that project too)

Level 5
hah so my monitor came, in the furion skin I am working on I was trying to get one of his horns broken off, but whatever you do to one you hace to do to the other :( disapointing. I have turned the leafs on his sholder pads into skulls whish I think look pretty damn cool, anybody got any more suggestions on what an undead furion might have? just wondering, but that AOS sounds cool. I loves some AOS, be sure and message me about it.

Lord_Duke

L

Lord_Duke

uh yes,i am also "making a furion skin" except,its delayed because,becasue ummmmm *looks around for excuse* he refuses to change? yes that should hold the critics off,mwahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.