• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for a lost map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am not used to write on forums and im sorry if i picked the wrong one to write this thread.
I have played warcraft 3 for more than 12 years and i just remembered a good RPG map that i used to play and i cant remember its name, i looked for a while on the internet for it but no success.
I'll describe the map and if someone knows its name please tell me, thank you.

1-6 players
RPG
You start at the bottom left corner inside a small house, your father is ill and mother sends you to the nearby town to bring a doctor, when you bring the doctor to the house your father is dead and mother kidnapped. This is the start of the RPG, later on you try to lvl up and save your mother but when you save her you didnt even finish 10% of the map, it was so huge that i cant even remember correctly what happened. (and i forgot to say that the players mother was in a cave protected by some bandit bosses)
Map is full of custom unit and terrain models.

This is all i can remember, i really enjoyed playing it and i hope that i can play it again.
Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.